Interactive infographic: This is how many corona infections have been reported in your district

Interactive infographic: This is how many corona infections have been reported in your district

Such an app is supposed to inform people quickly and anonymously if they have had contact with others who have tested positive for the coronavirus. The quick information possibility should relax the exit restrictions without the Covid-19 spreading massively. Use should be voluntary. Originally, the federal government wanted to present an app in mid-April. 

Group opposes digitalization

Data and consumer advocates warn that such an application should only operate within narrow limits and not be misused. “Only necessary data may be collected and passed on,” emphasizes the Federation of German Consumer Organizations (vzbv). The storage of the collected data must also be limited in time.

The chairman of the Junge Union, Tilman Kuban, had raised concerns with a move to automatically install the app on all smartphones with an update and then to enable use. 

The left-wing extremists themselves do not expect much approval for their attack: In addition, the “conflicts in the counter-revolutionary sense are polarized too much to our disadvantage”. The group claims to stand by “those who are concerned about the growing surveillance”. The group rejects the digitization push in the wake of the Corona crisis. It lays the foundation for “controllability of entire societies over the net”, says the publication on Indymedia. 

Police evaluate letters

In the past, there have often been alleged letters of confession on the platform aimed at directing suspicion to others. From the situation center of the Berlin police it was said in the evening at the request of t-online.de that there had been no evaluation in the specific case. 

News blog about the corona crisis: All the latest information Interactive infographic: This is how many corona infections have been reported in your district. Current corona situation: The number of infections in your region

However, the police have already considered statements by the “volcanic group” to be authentic in the past after attacks on public infrastructure. In September, the group set fire to S-Bahn cables and paralyzed parts of regional and S-Bahn traffic in East Berlin, and a power outage for 6,500 households and 400 commercial customers in Berlin-Charlottenburg in March 2018 was also attributed to the group. But she has been active since at least 2013. 

Sources used: Own research With material from the news agency dpa Press release from the Berlin PoliceFraunhofer Institute: Privacy Protecting Proximity Tracing to fight the coronavirusmorgenpost.de: Attack on the S-Bahn: Police hold letters of confession for Echttagesspiegel.de: 6.5000 households were affected by the power failure Show more sources Show less sources

Caracas (AP) – Venezuela suffers again from a massive power outage.https://123helpme.me/community-service-essay/ In the capital Caracas and at least 14 of the 23 states, people were temporarily without electricity from Monday.

T-Online.de/TV

Trump casino is blown up – who can push the button?

Influencer (30) dies in butt lift

Elephant cow gives birth – reaction of the herd amazes

US Vice President Pence vaccinated against Corona

NASA mission enables a first look inside Mars

These rules apply to your fireworks in the garden

Spahn asks for patience when distributing the vaccine

Strange beer appearance in the US Parliament

Suddenly there is no stopping the minister

Container use due to Corona causes a stir

Towing service has a bad surprise

Winter weather causes chaos on the US east coast

What are the chances of a white Christmas?

Santa Claus approaches with a sledgehammer

Hunter discovers lynx – and records exciting scene

According to the non-governmental organization Netblocks, 88 percent of the energy supply collapsed. Schools and universities were closed on Tuesday. The metro in Caracas ceased operations. Workers and employees stayed at home.

In the power struggle that has been going on between the government and the opposition for weeks, both sides are blaming each other for the power outage. The government spoke of sabotage. “We have again fallen victim to an attack on the transmission center of our state power grid,” said Communications Minister Jorge Rodríguez on television.

First, a hacker attack was carried out on the energy supply. After the power supply was initially restored, strangers started a fire in a substation, which again led to a power failure. “Immediately after the attacks, the government made every effort to restore power across the country as quickly as possible,” said Rodríguez.

Most recently, the power went out in Venezuela for days. As of March 7, parts of the country were without electricity for over 100 hours. Head of state Nicolás Maduro blamed a cyber attack planned by the US and the opposition for the collapse of the energy supply. “We will win this current war with the enormous strength that we as a people have gathered in our struggle against outrageous empires and their local lackeys,” said Information Minister Rodríguez.

The government opponents around the self-appointed interim president Juan Guaidó, on the other hand, spoke of delayed investments, corruption and poor maintenance of the facilities as the reason for the collapse of the energy supply. “This blackout is proof that the dictator is unable to solve the crisis,” wrote Guaidó on Twitter.

Maduro and Guaidó have been fighting a bitter power struggle for weeks. Many countries, including the United States and Germany, have already recognized Guaidó as the legitimate interim president. In Venezuela itself, however, the opposition leader has not yet been able to build his own power base. The powerful military, in particular, continue to support Maduro.

Guaidó now wants to use the anger of many Venezuelans over the new power failure to make up ground in the dispute with Maduro. “At this moment we are planning actions to express the indignation of the entire people,” he wrote on Twitter.

Guaidó has announced that he will mobilize his supporters across the country and take them on a march to the capital Caracas. “The moment has come to carry out” Operation Freedom “, the phase of maximum pressure to achieve the definitive end of the illegal takeover,” he wrote in a recent appeal on Instagram.

In the Hörde district of Dortmund, 1,200 households had to get by without light. The power went out for an hour. But the cause is still unclear.

There was a massive power failure in the Hörde district in Dortmund on Wednesday morning. 1,200 households were without electricity. The “Ruhr Nachrichten” reported first.

According to this, all lights went out at 8 a.m. in Hörder Mitte, and the power went out. Eight stations in the network were affected, reports the newspaper, citing DEW21. Furthermore, four special stations were affected, it is said. These are responsible for businesses and other large consumers. Two of these are probably still not online.

\ n “, ‘Twitter’);}) (); / ** /

At 9.35 a.m., however, the all-clear was given. All households were energized again. “Compliments to the DoNetz team. That was quick work,” writes DEW21. Why the power failed is not yet known.

Due to VAT reduction: bus and train tickets are cheaper Free tests: Dortmund opens Corona test center at Klinikum Nord Regio-Nachrichten: All the latest news from all cities

In the meantime, a user reported on Twitter that the places Wellinghofen and Berghofen besides Hörde were also affected. However, this has not been confirmed by the energy and water supply.

Sources used: “Ruhr Nachrichten”: “Massive power failure in Hörde” Twitter / DEW21

Venezuela suffered from a massive power outage just a few weeks ago. Now many states remain dark again. The USA meanwhile accuse Russia of escalating in the crisis country. 

Venezuela: a country in a state of emergency

Photo series with 11 pictures

The crisis country Venezuela has again suffered from a severe power failure. In the capital Caracas and numerous states, people were temporarily without electricity on Monday.

According to the non-governmental organization Netblocks, 57 percent of the energy supply collapsed. “We have again fallen victim to an attack on the transmission center of our state power grid,” said Communications Minister Jorge Rodríguez on television.

\ n “, ‘Twitter’);}) (); / ** /

Most recently, the power went out in Venezuela for days. Head of state Nicolás Maduro blamed a cyber attack planned by the US and the opposition for the collapse of the energy supply. 

The government opponents around the self-proclaimed interim president Juan Guaodó, however, spoke of delayed investments, corruption and poor maintenance of the facilities. “This power outage is proof that the dictator is unable to solve the crisis,” wrote Guaidó on Twitter on Monday.

USA accuses Russia of “ruthless escalation”

Meanwhile, the US has sharply criticized Russia’s actions in Venezuela. Russia’s dispatch of military machines and personnel to Caracas is a “ruthless escalation of the situation,” said a spokesman for the State Department in Washington on Monday.

Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo said he told his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov in a phone call that the US would not stand idly by as Russia supported President Nicolas Maduro. However, Pompeo did not say what the US would do specifically. US President Donald Trump had indicated military intervention as an option. US officials, however, have downplayed the seriousness of this statement.

“Military cooperation”: Russian planes with 99 soldiers land in CaracasVenezuela: German journalist released from custodyAfter blackout: Venezuela has electricity again

The Vice President of the ruling Venezuelan Socialist Party, Diosdado Cabello, confirmed that two planes from Russia had arrived in the South American country. Russia is one of Maduro’s most important supporters. 

Sources used: news agencies dpa and Reuters

Fatal accident in Thuringia: A 30-year-old loses control of her car after overtaking a truck. She comes off the road and rolls over several times. 

A 30-year-old rolled over her car in the Nordhausen district in Thuringia and was fatally injured. The woman had overtaken a truck on the main road between the Werther districts of Kleinwechselungen and Günzerode, the police said on Wednesday evening.

After she had turned back into her lane, her car came off the road to the right and overturned several times. The woman was thrown out of the car, according to a report by “Bild”. “Therefore, it is now being checked whether she was buckled up,” a police spokesman was quoted as saying in the report. According to the newspaper, the woman was apparently pregnant. However, this has not been officially confirmed.

The 30-year-old was reanimated at the scene of the accident, but later died in hospital. Why she lost control of her car was initially unclear.

Sources used: dpa news agency Image: Pregnant woman (30) dies while overtaking a truck!

Thousands of households in Bielefeld were without electricity. A fire in a network station is said to have triggered the fault.

Because there had been a fire in the network station on Friedrichsdorfer Straße in Bielefeld, thousands of households in Bielefeld were affected by a power failure on Monday morning. As the “Westfalen-Blatt” reports, an arc fault triggered the fire.

Misfortune in Bielefeld: Apartment building is on fire: Man dies in fire Several crimes committed: E-scooter driver caught fetching supplies. Regional news: All the latest news from all cities

The disturbance occurred around 2 a.m. on Monday. 1,700 households were briefly without electricity, it said. However, the troubleshooting service of Stadtwerke Bielefeld was able to give the all-clear after about an hour.

Sources used: “Westfalen-Blatt”: 1700 households without electricity

Caracas (dpa) – The Venezuelans were without electricity for almost a week – now the electricity supply has been restored, according to government information.

T-Online.de/TV

Nursing home action causes a stir

Macron reports from quarantine with a video message

MPs reckon with sexism in the Bundestag

This building is way more famous than it looks

Instagram star dies after cosmetic surgery

Elephant cow gives birth – reaction of the herd amazes

US Vice President Pence vaccinated against Corona

NASA mission enables a first look inside Mars

These rules apply to your fireworks in the garden

Spahn asks for patience when distributing the vaccine

Strange beer appearance in the US Parliament

Suddenly there is no stopping the minister

Container use due to Corona causes a stir

Towing service has a bad surprise

Winter weather causes chaos on the US east coast

“The people tolerated, endured, resisted and won,” said the president of the constitutional assembly loyal to the government and a strong man among the ruling socialists, Diosdado Cabello, on Thursday night (local time) on television. “Now we must consolidate victory without falling into triumphalism, with determination, as we always do.” / P

Share:

TOP

X